Player Behavior at the Beginning of Dota 2 Adventure
Dota 2 is a team-based gaming option for newcomers and experienced players. Once you see a great variety of heroes, items, and maps, you can do nothing but jump into it. Here are some standard steps you need to take at https://dota2-bets.com/:
- Listen to other players. Not everyone in Dota 2 wants to offend you. These can be people who have involved much time and money in the gaming adventure, so they have something to share with you. When someone wants to fix your mistakes or give you some practical suggestions, you shouldn’t take it personally. Instead, you should consider all the recommendations in order to master the game within the shortest timeframes.
- Pick up a simple hero. There are over 100 heroes in Dota 2, but you should be careful while making a choice. All heroes have different powers that are not suitable for beginners. Thus, you’d better choose such a hero as Lich, because he has a high movement speed and some high skills that do not need special knowledge or skills from a player.
- Eat the tangos to increase your power. At the center of Dota 2, you can notice a simple concept. You aim to kill opponents to collect gold. If you manage to destroy your enemy’s buildings, you will be able to collect as many objects as possible. Thus, you need something to maximize your opportunities to collect gold and experience. Ideally, you buy yourself some tangos and use them to extend your online life.
- Get thick skin. Regardless of your skills as a Dota 2 player, you will always find someone who is unhappy with your performance. This is something you should close your eyes to. Stick to your gaming routine and don’t be afraid to report people you find too “active”.
- Kill Roshan. Roshan is the major gentleman in Dota 2. Every time you have fight with him, he loses one item, granting a second life. So, you cannot lose this opportunity! But you should be careful with him, because he is quite strong and can hit you back any time.
- Be ready to fail. When you start your gaming adventure at the official website of Dota 2, you should be ready both for victory and loss. After all, you cannot win all the time. That’s why it is important not to take big risks at the beginning of your adventure. Every fail is a part of the game and you have to remember that.
If you still have some doubts, you can look through a lot of reviews left by other players of Dota 2. After all, this is the best source of credible information.